Thursday, June 25, 2015

Kiseki-Greeeen

Hey, guys!  Since the podcast is only a monthly thing, I thought I'd start posting music videos once a week, just to keep bringing you more great music to explore.  Let me know if that's something you enjoy, or if we can go further with that!  (Maybe you guys could recommend some PVs of your own?)
Anyway, this week I'm reccomending a music video that never fails to fill me with the feels, it's "Kiseki" by Greeeen.  Not only is it very touching, for me, it brings a lot of nostalgia to back when I lived in Japan.  This song was the ending theme for a j-drama that aired at the time, called "Rookies", about a bunch of delinquent kids and the idealistic teacher who changed their lives by making them into a baseball team.  (My friends and I always thought the show needed to have a crossover with Gokusen.)
The video quality isn't super great here, but I dare you not to get just a little bit emotional ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment